We are proud of how smart our children look when they wear the correct uniform. We expect children to wear our school uniform.
Parents are strongly urged and encouraged to adopt the following uniform dress for their children attending our school:
|Red sweatshirt, pullover or cardigan with school logo||Red sweatshirt or pullover with school logo|
|White Shirt or Blouse||White Shirt|
|Red tie||Red tie|
|Grey pinafore dress, skirt or trousers||Grey trousers|
|White, Navy or Grey socks||Black or Grey socks|
|Sensible dark plain school shoes, black preferred (no trainers or high heels)||Sensible dark plain school shoes, black preferred (no trainers or high heels)|
There is no official summer uniform. It generally remains the same except that some girls prefer to wear red and white gingham dresses if the weather is suitable.
PE / Games Kit
- Children need to be dressed sensibly for P.E.
- Plain red t-shirt or poly shirt and black/grey shorts.
- Suitable footwear is very important. All children need pumps and should have strong trainers or football boots for certain outdoor activities. Trainers worn for P.E. activities should not be worn as part of the child’s uniform.
- Children are allowed to wear black jogging pants for outdoor games during very cold weather.
- Children also need a pump bag so PE kits can be left in school.
All children must have a full PE kit in school so that they can take advantage of the full range of curriculum activities. Please ensure that your child always has his/her PE kit in school.
Where To Buy
Our uniform stockists are Sallies on Manchester Road in Denton, and also Uniform Stop on Market Street in Hyde.
Children are not allowed to wear items of jewellery at school. School cannot be held responsible for these items or any accidents that these items may incur. If you wish your child to have their ears pierced please ensure it is done at the beginning of the summer holiday so they can be taken out for school at the start of the new school year.
- Please mark ALL clothing with your child’s name.