Our Governing Body and the SLT (Senior Leadership Team) have looked at what we want St John Fisher School to offer the children and families within our community. A working party are now refining all the ideas the group came up with to create a new vision statement for our school. The types of questions we have asked have included:
● What kind of school do we hope to be?
● What should be reflected in our vision statement?
● What do we need to do differently to achieve this vision?
● How are we different from other schools?
● What unique opportunities do we offer?
● How do we use our environment to support learning?
● How do we reach out to the wider community beyond the school?
● How will our school support the children we serve to be ready for the future?
The work carried out will help drive decisions and priorities for the school in the future.
It is a very exciting time of change for St John Fisher RC Primary School and Resource Base.